Re: [Health-dev] Connecting modules

From: Chrislene Legaspina
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Connecting modules
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 00:09:00 +0800

Thank you Luis for the reply.

I'm confused on who will assign the id to the newborn. Is it the user or is it automatically assigned by the health_qrcodes module? Also, once the newborn has an ID, does the newborn record become accessible from the patient module? What do you mean by "regular patient"?

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Chrislene

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Chrislene Legaspina
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I would like to ask if it is possible to merge patient data between
> different modules? Say for example I want to merge the newborn records to
> the patient records so that I would also see in the tree view of Patients
> the records of Newborns. Is that possible in gnuhealth?

Sure. Today the newborn is linked to the mother. That is, you can
check the history of the newborn obstetrics and perinatal information
from the mother.

Once the newborn has an ID, you cn follow her/him as a "regular" patient".

> My situation is a little hard to explain so I have chosen the above example
> instead because it is similar to what I would like to implement.
>
> Please give me advice on what to do or any alternatives that can solve my
> problem. Thank you in advance.
PLease let us know if this solves youre problem, or you need more help
about this issue.

Best,
--
Luis Falcon