Re: [Health-dev] Connecting modules

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Connecting modules
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:02:04 +0000

Hi Chrislene

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Chrislene Legaspina
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you Luis for the reply.
>
> I'm confused on who will assign the id to the newborn. Is it the user or is
> it automatically assigned by the health_qrcodes module? Also, once the
> newborn has an ID, does the newborn record become accessible from the
> patient module? What do you mean by "regular patient"?
The newborn is an user-entry field, but you can make it automatically,
using a sequence, if you want. It depends on the health center and
country localization rules. The QR will show the QR code including the
newborn ID.

By "regular patient" I mean that certain countries will make the
transition from newborn to "person" when they have a national ID .
Again, it depends on the regulatory laws of each nation, but you can
always customize GNU Health to your needs.

Please let us know if this helped, or I created more questions :-)

Best

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health