Re: [Health-dev] [bug #37792] the below error occurs when i add an attac

From: Hannah Sun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #37792] the below error occurs when i add an attachment for a patient
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:18:51 +0800

Hi Mr Ronald Munjoma!

There is no /etc/ folder in the .local folder and so i just created one( in the .local directory).
 I  already configured the trytond.conf.
 However, when I try to run:
 ./trytond -c /etc/trytond.conf
this error occured: bash: ./trytond: No such file or directory
And so this is what i typed:
.local/bin/trytond -c /etc/trytond.conf
This also appears.
INFO:server:using /etc/trytond.conf as configuration file

But when I try to add an attachment to a patient, the same error still occurs.

I am using the latest version of GNU Health (1.8)
I do hope you can help me with this matter. Thanks!