Re: [Health-dev] 1.8.1 upgrade to online demo server

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] 1.8.1 upgrade to online demo server
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:24:13 -0300

Hi Shane !

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 6:39 PM, shane dockery <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Sir Luis,
>
> I know this question may be redundant , But where exactly do I find the GNU
> Health migration documentation?

All the GNU Health documentation effort resides at Wikibooks . (
http://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=GNU_Health ).

For the Upgrade information, please check the upgrade section
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Upgrade

For non-programming or development related questions, please write to
the General GNU Health users list ( address@hidden ) . Thanks !

Best,

--
Luis Falcon