Re: [Health-dev] gnu-health 1.8 and Neso // Personal installation

From: Odicha
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] gnu-health 1.8 and Neso // Personal installation
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:11:00 -0500

El 16/04/2013 05:48 p.m., Luis Falcon escribió:
Dear Jose

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Odicha <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi All.
I've done some job on Neso & Gnu-Health and I have some questions.

Should we provide a Neso Gnu-Health edition?
Sounds good to me !
If so, could we provide a prepopulated database with all languages
installed?
For demo purposes, it's great, although it shouldn't be used in
production environments.
Autopopulating database is a very time-consuming procedure using neso (about
4 hours using all health options (icd... etc)
A better option could be packaging a database into installation. So user has
not to create a database and install all modules.
I'm thinking about having  version dependent a GNU Health LiveCD /
USB. What do you think ?

It's going a step ahead. You can do a Debian based live usb, but not cd, because of readonly database. Perhaps something like debian-med + gnuhealth running on a usb stick??
All the best,
Third option could be a server/client win-win installation, but running
tryton server on windows is an unsupported option by now (it runs ok,
anyway)

Best regards,

José A. Déniz

--