Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health 2.0 scheduled for May 12th

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health 2.0 scheduled for May 12th
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:21:16 -0300

Hi Emilien !

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Emilien Klein
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> 2013/4/21 Luis Falcon <address@hidden>:
>> Dear all
>>
>> I'm happy to announce the scheduled release for the next stable
>> version of GNU Health 2.0 .
>>
>> We should be able to release it on May 12th, but is tentative.
>>
>> The main changes will be :
>>
>> - Compatibility with upcoming Tryton 2.8
>> - Initial inclussion of Neglected Tropical Diseases series (health_ntd
>> series ), starting with Chagas disease (health_ntd_chagas)
>> - Bug fixes and enhancements of current modules
>> - Packages for Archlinux and Parabola GNU/Linux
>>
>> We will upload the RC to the community server in 10 days or so from now.
>
> Hope you're doing good progress on version 2.0. Could you point me to
> the community server so that I can start looking for the packaging of
> GNU Health 2.0 in Debian? Tryton 2.8 is about to be uploaded to Debian
> Sid, so we can start packaging your latest version!

Sure, the development mercurial repository resides on Savannah.
https://savannah.gnu.org/hg/?group=health

We are working on the documentation, migration script (Bruno) . The
NTD for Chagas module will also be uploaded.

Thanks a lot for your contribution to the project Emilien !

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
President, GNU Solidario