Re: [Health-dev] Wikibooks

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Wikibooks
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 13:57:22 -0300

Dear Kaushik / Franky / Emilien

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Emilien Klein
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I think Kaushik is referring to *including* a PDF export of the
> wikibook in the release tarball.
> His reasoning is that ubiquitous Internet connections are not the rule
> all over the world.
>
> I believe this is a good idea. It shouldn't be much more work as part
> of the release process to first commit to the repo the latest export
> of the wikibook?

Very good point.

Since 2.0 each module will also be documented locally (under the doc
directory of each module). This will give you local documentation .

It differs from the wikipedia in the way that is version dependent.
a) The Wikibook aims to have the latest version documentation.
b) The local documentation is module-dependent, so it might not give
you the comprehensive approach as in a book.

Probably  we could have both.

What do you think ?

--
Luis Falcon