[Health-dev] [task #12696] Moving data xml files eliminates records on u

From: Bruno M. Villasanti
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #12696] Moving data xml files eliminates records on upgrade to 2.0
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:45:45 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: None
                  Module:

Details:

As xml files with medicaments of `health` has been moved to new module
`health_who_essential_medicines`, after run the update to version 2.0
(--update=all) will have the following problems:

- Eliminates all medicines that have not been used in any prescriptions or the
patient's medications tab. Those used, remain.

- Installing the new module `health_who_essential_medicines` duplicate the
undeleted medicines in the upgrade process.

Data files relocated:

 - medicament_categories.xml
 - WHO_list_of_essential_medicines.xml
 - WHO_productos.xml

Follow-up Comments:

Date: dom 21 jun 2009 17:20:24 ART  By: Riccardo mottola <rmottola>
This doesn't happen anymore. It must have been at least worked around in
GNUMail because I see the scrollbar appearing and then disappearing shortly
tehre after when composing a new message.

Other applications as Ink or TextEdit work fine.

Date: jue 19 may 2005 09:35:00 ART  By: Fred Kiefer <FredKiefer>
I tried to reproduce this behaviour with Ink and there the new text field is
shown without scrollers. Or rather the scroller is shown, but not the
scrollbar, which is just what I would expect.
So I rather expect that this is a GNUmail problem and have changed the
category to Application.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12696>

  Mensaje enviado vía/por Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/