Re: [Health-dev] Missing trytond.config

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Missing trytond.config
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:38:08 -0300

Hi Kaushik

   Sorry, i have mistaken (trytond.config with trytond.conf file) ... i think the problem still is with the python path...

   First, can you check that you have a trytond directory in '/home/gnuhealth/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages', and inside a config.py file?

   Then you can add this lines before the "config = config.set_trytond.... " line of your health_demo_server.py:

import sys
sys.path.append('/home/gnuhealth/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages')

  And try again.... let me know if this helps.

  Regards