[Health-dev] Version 2.0 scheduled for July 7th

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] Version 2.0 scheduled for July 7th
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 23:37:51 -0300

Dear all

I'm happy to announce that we have entered the "feature freeze" state
for upcoming 2.0.0 release.

At this point, the release candidate will be uploaded (in English) to
the community server with all the modules. We should upload it by
tomorrow or Friday.

We will also update the language templates in Trnasifex for this new version.

Finally, we are already working on the Wikibook to cover the
functionality, of the new release, its modules and screenshots.

Bests,

--
Luis Falcon
President, GNU Solidario