Re: [Health-dev] Fw: Patient date of birth and gender in release 2.0

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Fw: Patient date of birth and gender in release 2.0
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 12:07:53 -0300

Hi Andrew !

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:31 AM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, I agree Luis. The interface looks much better and all the data elements
> are clear.
Thanks to you it looks much better now. Team work !

> Good luck with release 2.0
Thanks ! It's just hours away :-)

> When you are ready to develop the
> inpatient prescribing / medication administration module just let me know. I
> have been working on the e-prescribing project at my local hospital and we now
> have 300 inpatients on the system. Our only paper charts left are for complex
> IV infusions.
Fantastic. We already have basic inpatient medication, but definitely
there is a lot of room for improvement.
We should do as when you helped us designing the outpatient
prescription model. Review the current functionality and work on it.

> I have become an inpatient e-prescribing guru which should
> benefit GNU Health in the future.
No doubt ! Right after tonight release of 2.0, I will create a task
for 2.2.x for enhancing e-prescription at both oupatient and inpatient
settings.

> Regards

Bests,

--