Re: [Health-dev] Windows Tryton client

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Windows Tryton client
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:59:58 +0200

Hi Kaushik,
On Jul 25, 2013 11:00 AM, "Kaushik" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>          We tried to install the tryton client for windows to connect to the demo database.
> There was an error that says - wrong version of the gnuhealth database installed at Server: health.gnusolidario.org:8000.

Connect to the Health RC2 database (sorry I do not have the actual name, responding from my phone)

Luis, you might want to drop the other database, the last time I used the online demo there were two databases, health2.0 and health2.0rc2
(Both databases should work with Tryton 2.8 client)

Regards
Ronald