Re: [Health-dev] [task #12753] Create a menu and shortcut to the surgery

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #12753] Create a menu and shortcut to the surgery model
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 13:53:49 +0200

Hi Luis,
On Aug 6, 2013 3:35 AM, "Luis Falcon" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Ronald !
> On 05/08/2013 08:33, ronald munjoma wrote:
> > Hi Luis,
> >
> > Will you also include:
> >
> > 1. Electronic surgical consent form
> Sure. Here we have two choices...
> a) Scan the consent form with the signature (handwritten)

What I had in mind is GNU Health generating the surgical consent form with all the patient details, op details ... and the patient signs copies, which can be scanned and stored in GNU Health or filed at the hospital.

As compared to have to fill the surgical consent form manually (There are quite a number of forms and reports I feel can come standard in GNU Health. I will start seperate thread)

> b) If the patient has digital signature (certificate), she/he can use it
> directly. This would be the best, but today is not very widely adopt

> > 2. Anaesthetic Record
> +1
> > 3. Anaesthetic Assessment
> We already have the ASA physical status classification and the cardiac
> risk assessment.
>
> Any other suggestion is most welcome

I propose a system generated code for  surgery as compared to the current free form (configurable just like the Patient record)

On my local install, age on the Surgery form is not calculating. Is it necessary to have the age field, which is part of the main Patient record?

Thanks and Regards
Ronald Munjoma