Re: [Health-dev] tryton client --user or system wide?

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] tryton client --user or system wide?
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 07:59:19 -0300

Hi Kaushik !
On 08/08/2013 06:10, Kaushik wrote:
> Hello all,
>        The installation wiki suggests tryton client be installed in the
> user directory (pip install --user ).
>
>          Is it ok if I install the tryton client in /usr/bin?. Or do you
> have any reason why it be installed only in the user's directory.

The tryton **client** installation really depends on your preferences
and your installation type. For example, if it's your personal computer,
you might want to install it under $HOME .
If it's a shared workstation, then a system-wide installation would make
more sense so all users / health professionals can use the same program.

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
http://health.gnu.org