Re: [Health-dev] ¿why use patchset?

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] ¿why use patchset?
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:27:47 -0300

Hi Andrés
On 10/07/2013 11:02 AM, Andres Vargas - zodman wrote:
> I seen the new release with the concept of  patchset
>
> ¿ Why use patchset for minor release?
Explained here :
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Patches_and_Patchsets

> I think it is better get a complete package release manage by pip than
> use a patchset.
The package release is always generated with every minor number (both
the official .tar.gz and the pip modules ).

> The only software what i know use patchset is vim.
It is an honor to share it with vim and many other systems !

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org