Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth 2.2.1 / Which module provides 'wizard'?

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth 2.2.1 / Which module provides 'wizard'?
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 13:15:29 -0300

Dear Axel
On 11/06/2013 12:05 PM, Luis Falcon wrote:
> Hi Axel ! On 11/06/2013 07:36 AM, Axel Braun wrote:
>> Hello,
>
>> kindly asking for your advice on the following issue:
>
>> Basing on the Tryton build for openSUSE
>> http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/InstallationonopenSUSE I am
>> trying to package gnuhealth in order to create an easy-to-use,
>> dashboard like installation for GNU Health on openSUSE, taking
>> most of the installation hassels away from the user.
>
>> That works fine for the Tryton standard modules, but as soon as
>> I install gnu health, an error occurs during database setup:
>
>> [Sun Nov 03 15:10:05 2013]
>> INFO:modules:health_imaging:registering classes Traceback (most
>> recent call last): File "/usr/bin/trytond", line 109, in <module>
>> trytond.server.TrytonServer(options).run() File
>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/server.py", line 131,
>> in run Pool(db_name).init(update=update, lang=lang) File
>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/pool.py", line 123, in
>> init self.start() File
>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/pool.py", line 75, in
>> start register_classes() File
>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py",
>> line 347, in register_classes mod_file, pathname, description)
>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-
>> packages/trytond/modules/health_imaging/__init__.py", line 25,
>> in <module> from wizard import * ImportError: No module named
>> wizard

The medical_imaging setup.py was missing the wizard directory, so it
would not build it for the pypi repository. Sebastian just fixed it.

Anyways, the health_imaging for version 2.2.1 package for pypi has
been updated and you should be able to download it from the python
package index server.

We then can filter and be more specific.

Thanks again for your contribution and for pointing this issue !

> Currently we are using wizards in the followind modules
>
> health_lab health_imaging health_inpatient health_services
>
> Where are the gnuhealth modules with your installation method
> being installed ? are you linking them to the tryton server
> modules (trytond/modules) directory ? You should have the wizard
> directories - and contents - for each of those modules .
>
>> I have seen a similar problem during the installation of
>> PyWebDAV, as it needs the python-setuptools during runtme as well
>> (and not only during compilation). Unfortunately, I could not
>> spot where 'wizard' is coming from...
>

> I like the "official" gnuhealth_install.sh , that downloads and
> installs the source for the tryton server, GNU Health modules  and
> dependant modules on the gnuhealth userspace / directory . I agree
> though that everything has it pros and cons, and some distros use
> their own installers and packaging systems for GNU Health.
>
> Let us know if you could solve it and thanks for your contributions
> !
>
> Best,
>
>> Any hints? Thanks Axel

- --
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org
Twitter: @gnuhealth