Re: [Health-dev] Accuracy in lab test criteria value

From: Erika Rocha Aguilar
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Accuracy in lab test criteria value
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 13:43:55 -0600

Perfect!

result = fields.Numeric('Value', digits=(4, 4))
or
result = fields.Float('Value', digits=(4, 4))

Both works!

Write on tryton in “Unit of Measure” upper-lower_limit doesn’t work, I had
tried it last week.
So you need to change to:

lower_limit = fields.Numeric('Lower Limit', digits=(4, 4))
upper_limit = fields.Numeric('Upper Limit', digits=(4, 4))

Thanks,
Best regards

Erika R. A.