Re: [Health-dev] HL7 support in GNU Health

From: Emilien Klein
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] HL7 support in GNU Health
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 01:33:11 +0100

2013/12/1 Emilien Klein <address@hidden>
Hey devs,

I was thinking about setting up a quick presentation (10 min?) about HL7, to kick off the work on the HL7 module. Meant to be a small introduction to the standard for those that are not yet familiar with it.

OK, slides are done, just let me know when you would be available to meet!

What do you think about this? I could present it to you in a videoconference, I was thinking either a Google Hangout (record for future contributors?) or Skype, let me know if you have other preferences.

When would you be available for this video call? I'm pretty open at this moment, except Monday 2-12 and Tuesday 3-12 nights. How is your schedule for Wednesday 4-12 or Thursday 5-12, maybe around 19:00 UTC+1 (Amsterdam)?

Let me know so that I can finish the presentation. i'll also post it on the net for future reference.
Feel free to forward this to anyone having interest in GNU Health and HL7.

Cheers,
    +Emilien