Re: [Health-dev] Error in connecting to GNU health online database

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Error in connecting to GNU health online database
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 02:22:34 +0200

Hi Dileep,

On 11 Dec 2013 16:32, "Ominosoft Canada" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am new to GNU health and trying to connect to GNU health demo server using Tryton windows client verion 2.8.0.
>
> Server: health.gnusolidario.org:8000
> Database: health20rc2
> User name: admin
> Password: gnusolidario
>
> I am getting connection error( Bad user name /password)
>
> Please let me know if I am using the correct data base

You are connecting to the wrong database, please connect to the health22 database.

When you create your connection profile on the client it will list available database choose and use healt22

You can check connection details on wikibooks.org under the online database section (responding from phone, thus can not provide direct link now, will do so tomorrow if no one provides the link)

Thanks and Regards
Ronald Munjoma
, userid and password.