Re: [Health-dev] Questions on integration

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Questions on integration
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:19:54 +0000

Hi Eugene
On 23/01/14 13:50, Eugene Park wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I apologize for my newbie question, but I am unsure on how to integrate
> gnuhealth with other backend systems. I know that gnuhealth uses
> JSONRPC, and I have enabled this in the tryton server, but where can I
> find more info on how to call the gnuhealth modules, and what the
> required parameters are?

Thanks for writing.

GNU Health is a set of Tryton modules, so, in order to get the provided
functionality, you should access the Tryton application server.

For a non-interactive mode, I recommend taking a look at the Proteus
library [1]

Let us know if this helps.

[1] https://github.com/tryton/proteus

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org