Re: [Health-dev] GNU health online database

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU health online database
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 05:26:06 +0000

Hi Axel
On 07/02/14 22:35, Axel Braun wrote:
> Hi Luis,

>>> Is there a dump of the 2.4-DB available? Sorry to ask, but the
>>> directory cant be searched...
>>
>> I will be working on extending a bit the current 2.4 demo, and will
>> upload it tomorrow, with the link for download :)
>
> Great, thanks! Is the link on the website somewhere?
It will be at http://health.gnu.org/downloads/postgres_dumps/

Hopefully by next week it will be done, along with the fixes on 2.4.1

>> I will also include on this one the "attach" directory.
>
> What is the attach-directory?
The default directory for the variable "data_path", such as
/home/gnuhealth/attach

There will be all the attachments related to the GNU Health instance.

> I'm getting closer to a live-CD with gnuhealth. I want to include the 2.4-
> demo-DB.
Excellent news !! Many people is asking for that, so it will be a great
contribution !!

Thanks a lot

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org