Re: [Health-dev] Connecting to local database

From: Ramakrishna, K (RK)
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Connecting to local database
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:52:47 +0530

Hello Axel,

My apologies for getting your name wrong.

Thanks to you and Bruno, I could now connect to the local server.
I did time zone change and also used user as gnuhealth in the conf file.

I will check if it works differen user-id, but that is not a priority yet.

Once again Thanks to you and Bruno for the help.

Best Regards,
RK

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014, 17:20:26 schrieb Bruno M. Villasanti:
> > Hello Alex and Bruno,
> > Thank you.
> > I have modified the config file for both dbname and time xone.
> > But I am still receiving the same error.
> > I have attached the conf file here
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > RK
>
> Note that if you followed the installation tutorial, you already have a
> user database with the name "gnuhealth" [1]. This is the username that
> should be used on trytond.conf:
>
> db_user = gnuhealth
> db_password = gnusolidario

Not necessarily.....you can run gnuhealth on a normal Tryton system as 'add-
on'

That is the case for me, I have already installed tryton and the GNU Health
modules, but executing the script fails with the same error message (just for
user 'tryton'..

So, my assumption is that there is a problem in the script....

Best/Axel