Re: [Health-dev] Web client sandbox for testing at the community server

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Web client sandbox for testing at the community server
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 12:08:12 +0000

Hi Andrew !
On 23/02/14 12:37, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi Luis and Dev team
>
> Very positive first impression of the web client running
> with Firefox 16.0.2 on a 9" screen netbook PC.
>
> Lots of work still to be done
> but speed is good and the user interface format isn't far off the tryton
> client
> view.

Thanks a lot for the feedback ! Much appreciated :)
> Will you be creating a new task list for developing the web client?
We will be working on templates for the look and feel, and, of course,
providing feedback to the webclient develpers at the Tryton community.

You're welcome to create the task. Let me know if you have any issue on it.

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org