Re: [Health-dev] Lao language UNICODE installed in GNU Health community

From: Anousak Souphavanh
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Lao language UNICODE installed in GNU Health community server
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:40:46 +0700

Thx Luis for the update. Your attachment is on web client access, I know it works fine, but the issue is with Tryton Client.

On Feb 27, 2014 6:58 PM, "Luis Falcon" <address@hidden> wrote:
Just an update

On 26/02/14 16:30, Luis Falcon wrote:
> Dear developers, localization and Lao / Thai users
>
> I just installed the translation for the health core module in the
> community server, so we can work on the MS Windows client issue.
>
> I have created a dedicated user with the Lao language as default.
>
> Please use "admin_laos" and same passwd as the general admin user for testing.
>
> Let me remind you that the Lao and other UNICODE languages work
> perfectly in GNU/Linux clients  . I'm attaching a small menu segment
> as a sample :)

The Lao language works OK also in the upcoming web Tryton client.
snaphot segment attached .

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org