Re: [Health-dev] [task #13144] Create the health record archive for each

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #13144] Create the health record archive for each institution
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:18:13 -0300

Thank you, Andrew !
On 20/03/14 12:03, address@hidden wrote:
> Good decision Luis!
>
> I attach a PDF document developed by NHS Scotland which
> might be useful for indexing paper medical records.
>
> It attempts to classify
> archived clinical information into sub-sections. This helps when searching
> through archived records to find the information you want.

I just glanced at it. Having that type/subtype index associated to a
paper patient history would make things much easier !

My idea is to install on the community server also the development
version for the upcoming 2.6, so we can all test the new features, and
have time to add/modify functionality to the new modules.

This will also be good for documentation the next version.

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org