Re: [Health-dev] Latest Web Client status

From: Anousak Souphavanh
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Latest Web Client status
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:56:33 +0700

Hi Luis et al,

I have tried to install SAO on our server but it crashed so we thought it might be idea to contact the community for an update.

We also tried Tryton Android that we downloaded from Playstore, it works ok but it failed on going into details on each module.

Count me in for the Android Development you've mentioned herewith. I wanted to be part. This can be great for doctors and perhaps nurses to be able to use tablet for their daily work. As you know we have got 8 7' Samsung tablet for the doctors and they are anxious to use it now. I am trying to get them to use it via either web client or tablet neither is working.

Thanks,

Anousak

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 9:54 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Anousak and Lao team,

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:40:36 +0700
Anousak Souphavanh <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Wondering if we have stable release of web client for latest
> GNUHealth. We want to install on our server now. Thanks for your
> update.
The SAO (web client) project is a Tryton project, so we should check
with them also.

I will update the latest SAO on our community server, but we need to
make a list of the current features that are on the GTK and not on the
web client.

If you, your team or anyone is interested in working on documenting the
findings, please let us know so we can track the status. It would be of
great help, for both GNU Health and any Tryton user interested in using
the Web client.

That being said, I love the GTK client :)

As a sidenote, we are considering creating an Android app for GNU
Health, not necessarily the full-blown tryton client, but with
specific functionality and screens for health mobile users and patients.

Thoughts are most welcome.

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System

--
Regards,
Anousak (Anthony) Souphavanh

"Small thing can make a big impact", Anousak.
"What we do in life echoes in eternity", Maximus.

“Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” Albert Einstein
Bourichanh Road, Phonsinuan Village, Sisatthanak District
VTE, Lao PDR
At your service for complete ICT solutions.