Re: [Health-dev] [Health] GNUHealth web client for Linux

From: Roland Giesler
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [Health] GNUHealth web client for Linux
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 13:08:57 +0200

Pardon my ignorance, but a web client runs in a web browser of which Ubuntu has many.  Chromium, Firefox, Opera are all ready at the click of a button in Ubuntu.  Is there a special client that needs to be installed and if so, what more does it offer than a standard web browser?

Roland Giesler, CEO
Stellenbosch, South Africa     Mobile: +27 72 450 2817     Fax: +27 86 551 5629     Office: +27 21 883 8008

Please note: Regretfully we are unable to accept email disclaimers. Unless otherwise agreed in advance, all mail sent to thegreentree.za.net becomes ours (generally like anything else sent to us) and we are free to deal with in any manner we see fit. If you disagree with this, please consider communicating with us in a way you may find more suitable.
@_lifeboy_     Calendar     Contact: Google Talk rolandgiesler Skype rolandgiesler