Re: [Health-dev] [task #13190] Health crypto module functionality

From: Nicolas Évrard
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #13190] Health crypto module functionality
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 13:31:11 +0200

* Luis Falcon [2014-05-02 10:48 +0200]:
Dear all

Hello Luis,

A short summary of the module that I'm working for GNU Health :

The health_crypto module will provide the following functionality :

* Document Serialization
* Document hashing (MD)
* Document signing
* Document verification
* Document encryption

… snip …

Comments / suggestions are most welcome.

According to me this kind of feature is not GNU Health specific and
should probably be discussed on the tryton-contrib@ mailing list.

Moreover I am a bit puzzled by the name of the module you have chosen
according to me it implies that this module is dedicated for GNU
Health while the five functionalities could be useful to others too.

--
Nicolas Évrard - B2CK SPRL
E-mail/Jabber: address@hidden