[Health-dev] demo database problem

From: Bruck Gebremedhin
Subject: [Health-dev] demo database problem
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 00:06:27 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was trying out gnuhealth version 2.6 to implement it at a hospital at my community. After successufully installing it at an Ubuntu operating system I wanted to download the demo database. Unfortunately after executing the command  python health_demo_server.py,  I keep getting the error

  File "/home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/trytond-3.2.1/trytond/modules/health_pediatrics/health_pediatrics.py", line 166, in create
    newborn_patient_id = values['patient']
KeyError: 'patient

Could you please take a look at it and get back to me.

I very much thank for such an amazing product.

regards