Re: [Health-dev] Signing GNU Health clinical documents

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Signing GNU Health clinical documents
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 22:24:48 +0100

Hi Andrew !
On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:09:36 +0100 (BST)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Luis and the GNU Health Team
>
> Might it be possible for GNU Health to be
> developed to include the following 3 new "button" options for all
> clinical documents including prescriptions:
Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Let me try to answer them
inline

> 1. Save as Draft
Some documents already have the "Draft" or "In Progress", like in the
case of the patient evaluations.
In the case of the prescription, when using the health_crypto module,
you start with a draft document. If you click on "generate" it changes
the state to "Done". At this point it checks for any change on the
given fields.

> 2. Save and Sign
This would be the Button "Sign". When you sign the document, it saves
it first.

The digital signature is achieved separately, using the plugin for GNU
Privacy Guard (GPG) .

> 3. Save,
> Sign and Print
They are different actions, but we could create one single item that
groups both digital signature and the printing of the record / document.

> Also, might it be possible for a warning message to appear to
> the user/clinician when exiting one of the GNU Health modules that xx
> documents have been saved as draft "would you like to sign them?".
Technically is possible (similar of what we did in the prescription
verification). It might become a bit annoying if you just want to save
the current document as draft.

Do you mean to get the reminder when you are logging out of GNU
Health ? That could be an interesting option.

Best,
Luis

--
Dr. Luis Falcon