Re: [Health-dev] PDQ Supplier implementation

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] PDQ Supplier implementation
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:56:01 +0100

Dear Vittorio
On Wed, 27 Aug 2014 13:08:15 +0200
Vittorio Meloni <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
> I didn't receive any answer about the PDQ Supplier implementation so
> I'm wondering if you think it could be a useful feature for GNU
> Health and, consequently,
> if you think it could be included in the main branch in the future.

Sorry if you didn't get my response, and thank you for the reminder !

Yes, of course, I believe HL7 PDQ will be useful, specially for those
institutions that use it currently.

We are currently working on FHIR implementation, Chris Zimmerman is
also working on the server.

Defintely we will include the PDQ module that you will start.

Thank you very much and welcome !

Best,