Re: [Health-dev] [bug #43111] Traceback when creating an evaluation from

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #43111] Traceback when creating an evaluation from the appointment form
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:26:18 +0700

Hi Luis!
While waiting for the new patches to complete, Is there any way just copy the affected classes or modules from 2.4 and plug it in the 2.6 ? would it work? What we advise our doctors do now is creating evaluations through Appointment Report, is kind of a little bit inconvenience for them.
Anyway, we always hope Luis and team can fix this soon,

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom
Calat factory Co. Ltd.
Ban Nahai,Hatsaiphong District,Vientiane ,Laos
Mobile:020-5663 6285
mail. address@hidden

Disclaimer:
Confidential information may be contained in this message and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the intended is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents ) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately.