Re: [Health-dev] Is the current version of Tryton far too complicated fo

From: Emilien Klein
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Is the current version of Tryton far too complicated for GNU Health?
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 23:57:31 +0200

Hi Andrew,

<address@hidden>:
> Hello GNU Health team
>
> This is a screen shot of product set up from a well
> established UK Pharmacy Information system.

Although I understand your reason for sending a screenshot, some (all
proprietary?) vendors have issues with screenshots of their products
being shared in the wild (i.e. on the Internet). I would thus suggest
to not care about the specifics of this screenshot, but would suggest
you list the names/meaning of the fields you are concerned with

> Where are all these product set up
> fields in Tryton?
>
> If they are "scattered around" in different Tryton modules
> then the system administrator might have difficulty keeping track of data
> quality.

I completely agree.