[Health-dev] Health_serviceLine (Field : Desc)

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: [Health-dev] Health_serviceLine (Field : Desc)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:45:37 +0700

Hi all:

I have searched in the net,Tryton Google Group,IRC and GNUHealth mailing list, there is no place to be found, maybe it is so simple, I am new to Python, I just don't know how, can someone point me to the right direction or give me example for the following scenario:

Model : Health_service

What I can do so far:

      1. Default Srvice date

      2. Default Description (Title not on service line)

      3. Invoice_to as true (so he/she don't need to click at Line Service)

I cannot do this :

Actually I can move Product field and place before “desc” field (do not misunderstood this field actually the same as the title Description, I don't know why?).

      1. I want to make “desc” field value = “Product” field value, and save behind the scene, since “desc” is not null defined in service_line table, how can I do this? This way, she/he enters only Product name and also most of the time the product name is good enough for description. Or stated differntly, when I click save, that product value also populated to “desc” field.

      2. I believe desc field is so important when we create service Invoice, this field not the product field will be printed on draft/pro format invoice.

Here is what I tried:

product = fields.Many2One('product.product', 'Product', required=True)

desc = fields.Char('Description')

to_invoice = fields.Boolean('Invoice')

@staticmethod

def default_to_invoice():

return True

@staticmethod

def default_desc:

return product_product.product

I really appreciate if you can help us out. Thanks.
Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom
mail. address@hidden