Re: [Health-dev] Window Actions

From: Jakob Lang
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Window Actions
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:03:45 +0200

And how do I use this in the Window Actions panel? And how do I concatenate the filters there? And how to access e.g. the month of the Invoice Date? Can you please give me an example on how to do this? I do probably not yet understand how the pyson is used in this panel. ..

Thanks so much for your help!
Jakob

Am 30.09.2014 17:55 schrieb "Cédric Krier" <address@hidden>:
On 30 Sep 14:12, Jakob Lang wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need some help with creating an additional tab for the Invoice section.
> I would like to add a tab with all invoices that are not yet payed
> (state=posted) and have been there for more than 30 days.
> I found how to add the new tab (new domain) but I have no idea how to add
> the date part and how to add both filters together.
> I need something like this:
> [('state', '=', 'posted')&('Invoice date','<',today-29)]
> Any ideas how to do that? Is there some documentation about things like
> that?

You must use the pyson: Date.

http://doc.tryton.org/3.2/trytond/doc/ref/pyson.html?highlight=pyson#trytond.pyson.Date

--