[Health-dev] not able to add custom reports

From: Jakob Lang
Subject: [Health-dev] not able to add custom reports
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 17:48:55 +0200

Hi all,

I really need some help with creating custom reports. I spent now quite a few hours to understand how this works.
I am able to create the link under the report button to click on but I am not able to link it to my own .odt file.
Here what I did/ tried so far:
I try to create an invoice2 report linking to a invoice2.odt.
I added a new report copying all information from the original invoice report.
Changing the content to invoice2.odt
 (I also tried to change the pathe to invoice2.odt)
 (I also tried to change the internal name)
I added a new wizard for invoice2 with the same information than the original including the keyword.
I also added new sections for record and keyword in the invoice.xml and also tried to create a new invoice2.xml in gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules/trytond_account_invoice-3.2.1
I always end up that my new link opens the original invoice.odt even if I rename the invoice.odt in this folder.

Now I really run out of ideas how to do this and what else I can try.
Please help me here!

Thanks in advance.
Jakob