Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health child immunisation schedule functionality?

From: Maria Cecilia Santos Popper
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health child immunisation schedule functionality?
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 16:36:21 -0300

I would really like to help with this issue.
It would be great to have a new module to manage vaccines.

The tabular interfaces seems a good option.
Another usefull option would be to be able to group patients with a  due or pending vaccine according to a geographic area in order to be able to plan campaings more easily.

Another important issue is stock control, and being able to trace vaccines lots, refrigeration chain, etc.

In Argentina we have a huge vaccination schedule with more than 12 different vaccines in the first 6 years, son there is a lot of information to process, so is the nurses workload.
This would be a great feature for 2.8 version!

Count me in to work on this

Cecilia