Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health child immunisation schedule functionality?

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health child immunisation schedule functionality?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:16:58 +0000

Great, Andrew, Cecilia !

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:58:44 +0000 (GMT)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes Luis, you are right yet again !
>
> health_immunizations
>
> is a better
> description. By keeping the description generic, adult immunization
> schedules can be included too if necessary :-)

I will start working on the data model for the main module
(health_immunizations), that will contain information valid for all the
subsequent modules (eg, health_immunizations_pediatrics_WHO ).

I will also create the task, where we can track and add to the module
itself.

Best,
Luis