Re: [Health-dev] Any help needed?

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Any help needed?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:55:55 +0100

* Daniel Dieckmann: " [Health-dev] Any help needed?" (Sun, 16 Nov 2014 15:22:19
  +0100):

Hi Daniel,

> I've read on a german web page [1] about your project and I think
> it is a great one. As a programmer myself I want to do something
> good, too. Therefore I wanted to ask, if you need any kind of help.
> I have some basic skills at Python, usually I am working with Perl.
> But I could also help with documentation, testing etc.
> If you have any idea of how I can help the project, let me know.

I don't want to interfere with the proposals of Luis and Chris, but I still
have an additional task.

Supposing you are a german native speaker I think it would be a great help to
get the german translation ready for inclusion. When I looked at it the last
time, there was quite a lot of work done, but it has to be updated, polished
and finally the request for inclusion has to be made. If you want tackle this
side of the project, just get in touch with the german translator team.

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6