Re: [Health-dev] How to start sao server

From: Shakthi Kannan
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] How to start sao server
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 08:56:55 +0530

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for your prompt responses.

I opened localhost:8000 and the page tries to load but nothing is seen
in the browser.

I have trytond-3.2.4 server installed from sources on Fedora 20
(x86_64). The postgres database version is 9.3.5. I have tryton-3.2
client installed from sources, and I am able to connect with the
backend server, but not using the browser. selinux and firewall are
disabled.

The trytond.conf file for reference:

=== trytond.conf ===

#This file is part of Tryton.  The COPYRIGHT file at the top level of
#this repository contains the full copyright notices and license terms.
[options]

# Activate the json-rpc protocol
jsonrpc = *:8000
#ssl_jsonrpc = False

# This is the hostname used when generating tryton URI
#hostname_jsonrpc =

# Configure the path of json-rpc data
jsondata_path = /tmp/sao-91eeb7dbcb16

# Activate the xml-rpc protocol
#xmlrpc = *:8069
#ssl_xmlrpc = False

# Activate the webdav protocol
#webdav = *:8080
#ssl_webdav = False

# This is the hostname used when generating WebDAV URI
#hostname_webdav =

# Configure the database type
# allowed values are postgresql, sqlite, mysql
db_type = postgresql

# Configure the database connection
## Note: Only databases owned by db_user will be displayed in the
connection dialog
## of the Tryton client. db_user must have create permission for new databases
## to be able to use automatic database creation with the Tryton client.
db_host = achilles
db_port = 5432
db_user = postgres
db_password = password
db_minconn = 1
db_maxconn = 64

# Configure the postgresql path for the executable
#pg_path = None

# Configure the Tryton server password
admin_passwd = some-password

# Configure the path of the files for the pid and the logs
#pidfile = False
#logfile = False

#privatekey = server.pem
#certificate = server.pem

# Configure the SMTP connection
#smtp_server = localhost
#smtp_port = 25
#smtp_ssl = False
#smtp_tls = False
#smtp_password = False
#smtp_user = False
#smtp_default_from_email = False

# Configure the path to store attachments and sqlite database
data_path = /home/gnuhealth/attach

# Allow to run more than one instance of trytond
#multi_server = False

# Configure the session timeout (inactivity of the client in sec)
#session_timeout = 600

# Enable auto-reload of modules if changed
#auto_reload = True

# Prevent database listing
#prevent_dblist = False

# Enable cron
# cron = True

# unoconv connection
#unoconv = pipe,name=trytond;urp;StarOffice.ComponentContext

# Number of retries on database operational error
# retry = 5

# Default language code
# language = en_US

What could I be missing?