[Health-dev] Vagrant not successfully provisioning

From: Tom Dunlap
Subject: [Health-dev] Vagrant not successfully provisioning
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 03:29:21 +0000

Hello everyone!  My name is Tom, and I hope to get involved in GNU Health by contributing to the codebase.

I cloned the source and tried to vagrant up, and while the provisioner ran and completed, it failed to install and/or some items (namely postgreSQL and others).  Here is a crude log the vagrant initialization:

https://gist.github.com/aauthor/4a8d9bdb42ddddfe5f62

My questions are, have others run into the problem?  Are others using vagrant?  Would GNU Health be interested in using Chef or Puppet to provision the development/vagrant boxes (instead of a simple shell script which is more brittle) as this is an area I can readily contribute to?