Re: [Health-dev] Development version 28RC2 available to download

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Development version 28RC2 available to download
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:36:12 +0000

Hi Mouhamed !
On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 23:27:00 +0100
Mouhamed Moustapha Diouf <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
> can you tell me where I can download the last rc. I use this links
>
> http://health.gnu.org/downloads/development/unstable/gnuhealth-28rc2.tar.gz
> but it's always a 2.6.4 version. Thanks

I just checked, and the tarball is on 28rc2 . Make sure that you're not
using a cache version. When you uncompress the tarball, you should see
on each module's tryton.cfg the value "2.8rc2" for the version param.

Also, If you are updating your current database, remember to
run ./trytond --all --database=name_of_your_db , so it gets the latest
version.

Let us know if you got it working.

PS: Tomorrow I'll be releasing the RC3, with fixes on the crypto
module, especially related to unicode and patient evaluation.

Best,
Luis