[Health-dev] Patient medication history report missing address

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: [Health-dev] Patient medication history report missing address
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:26:59 +0700

Luis and all!
I am wondering if you can add address like : street, city and states or province to the Patient medication history report .I know in 2.8 will have Dr. Signature on that report , that is a good sign.But the new version does not mention adding this info.I think it will be useful for medical staff can print / email this report and give it to patient and use as official document.

Thanks.

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom