Re: [Health-dev] Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 10:37:31 +0000

Hi, Bounmy !
On Fri, 6 Feb 2015 17:26:05 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Luis and all!
> I am trying to update my existing databse by using the command:
>
> ./trytond --all --database=cmr28, my database name is cmr28
> It seems I run into the following error:
>
> ERROR:tryton.common.common:Traceback (most recent call last):
[SNIP]
> Exception: Missing dependencies: ['account_invoice_stock']
>
> Any idea? Really appreciate it!!

The module account_invoice_stock is downloaded and
installed automatically by the GNU Health installer.

Did you run the gnuhealth_install.sh from the latest 2.8 ?

PS: Wrong mailing list :) Please send this kind of message to the
address@hidden mailing list, since this is not related to the
development.

Best,