[Health-dev] [bug #44232] The fhir package is incomplete

From: Chris Zimmerman
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #44232] The fhir package is incomplete
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 21:11:00 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #44232 (project health):

Yeah, sorry about this. Luis and I have been having some discussions about
where and how to host the HL7 FHIR server code and the FHIR client code. Also,
there are GNU Health independent libraries within the server folder that we
feel, naturally, should be packaged separately (and possibly hosted separately
as well). We haven't found the right setup yet, so the structure is a bit
crazy, and pretty ugly. That will change (hopefully!) when we decide on
something. Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44232>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/