Re: [Health-dev] Patient medication history report missing address

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Patient medication history report missing address
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:33:55 +0700

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:34 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Bounmy !

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:26:59 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Luis and all!
> I am wondering if you can add address like : street, city and states
> or province to the Patient medication history report .I know in 2.8
> will have Dr. Signature on that report , that is a good sign.But the
> new version does not mention adding this info.I think it will be
> useful for medical staff can print / email this report and give it to
> patient and use as official document.

You mean the health center address or the patient information ? In the
case of the health center, you can use it in the report header / footer

Check the prescription report as an example, there we use the patient
and health professional address / contact information.

Let me know if this helps.

Best,
Luis

Prescription Report us address from du, I try to get address from party_address like in invoice but just don't know how?
Thanks in advance.