Re: [Health-dev] Gnuhealth - Tryton Client installation

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Gnuhealth - Tryton Client installation
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 13:34:56 +0000

Dear Adbul !

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 00:39:56 +0300
Abdul Alkbayer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Luis and community,
> I am trying to apply what learned during the course but I got stuck
> when I reached the Tryton Client installation. I can't create
> localhost database

Great to see you around !

> I appreciate if you please re-write the instructions again here or in
> the wikibooks.

Did you check that the DB is running, and that you adjusted the
authentication method ? [1]

PS: This week I plan to cover the FreeBSD and Arch doc, according to
the standard installartion.

1.-
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#PostgreSQL_authentication_method

Later in the day, and tomorrow morning I will be on the IRC, so we can
check the installations steps in detail.

Best,
Luis