[Health-dev] Docker demo setup (was: Wikibooks - Installation Instructio

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: [Health-dev] Docker demo setup (was: Wikibooks - Installation Instructions removed?)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 00:40:41 +0100

* Luis Falcon: " Re: [Health-dev] Wikibooks - Installation Instructions
  removed?" (Thu, 12 Mar 2015 12:16:00 +0000):

Hi all,

I am glad to announce finally the completion of the docker setup [0] in the hope
it will be useful in providing a mostly automated but nevertheless secure and
scalable setup. Documentation can and will be improved, feedback is welcome.

[...]

> > > Just to throw in, that I am willing to contribute the installation
> > > on Debian via Debian packages. I will have to look, how this suits
> > > in the new documentation effort.
> > > - Gnuhealth packages are meanwhile available under
> > > debian.tryton.org and ready to be (more) tested
> > > - A docker setup for a quick local setup of the demo database is
> > > almost finished - This docker setup aims to be used also as an
> > > easily adaptable base for the deployment of a production environment
> > > - Documentation still has to be written
> Thank you Mathias ! I would be great if you can integrate the package
> management with the current documentation GNU Health standards ! I'm
> positive you'll be able to do it.

I added another chapter at [0].

Further hints will be added at debian.tryton.org and also [1] should be
improved to reflect, that these notes refer explicitely to the installation via
installation script.

Best,
Mathias

[0]
https://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=GNU_Health/Different_ways_to_test_GNU_Health&stable=0#Option_4:_Run_GNU_Health_from_Docker_.28Lightweigt_Containers.29
[1] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Operating_System-Specific_Notes

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://www.m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6