Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Problem in FHIR server installation.
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 00:41:07 -0700

Hiya!

> I installed healh_nursing module and now I'm able to run the server
> (following exactly as told in the documentation) but I still get the
> following line :
> *No handlers could be found for logger "party"*

Yay! It seems to be running now. Mostly ignore that line - it just means
that there is no logging functionality attached, which is fine.

> Now I'm able to send request to FHIR but for each request I get a 404
> (requests are showing up in the server log also). I have data in the
> database and tryton client is still working fine.

I need more info about the 404s. What endpoints? What does
http://localhost:5000 return? What urls? The standard requires 404s in
some cases - for example, for an unknown resource.

> I'm running the server through virtualenv.

Good!

-C