[Health-dev] Adding Aadhar authentication

From: Aditya Jain(MT2014003)
Subject: [Health-dev] Adding Aadhar authentication
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 07:31:47 +0000

Hi All,

Greetings for the day!

I am working on a project(proposal) which should provide a centralized health repository at a state level.
GNU health seems to be the most logical choice for this due to the flexibility it offers.

We plan to implement Adhaar authentication (Adhaar is India's Social security number). As of now, we are getting familiar with Tryton API and GNU Health code base.

I have a few questions regarding installation of modules. What is the recommended way to install tryton modules in GNU Health. For plain Tryton "pip install" works fine.
Manually downloading and creating appropriate links is an option but, it is difficult to resolve dependencies that way.

We are also planning on an Orthopaedics module. It would be great if we could collaborate with someone already working on that!

Thanks & Regards

Aditya Jain

M.Tech. Student

International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore, India